HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Bass Tournament
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

hey Chuck, no hard feelings man i too feel like a was takin it a bit to hard but i was jsut tryin to show some pics, i should not of posted them in the tourny page and i wont unless its for the contest, i appoligize also chuck, and agreed lets put it behind us, and im probly gonna go out and get me a scale sometime soon. But no worries its all good, thanks , Lance_23

LANCE ..thanks for your graciousness...in forgiving me.It won't happen again..not trying to make excuses but I had a horrible day in the classroom yesterday..I work with intense high voltage kids { -;..I only have 6 kids with a full time adult..so that's how serious they are..anyway..the adult went off on me...her first sentence she is screaming at me..and I'm her boss.. The Lord helped me see it..I returned kindness and defused the mess..but obviously I held on to it..and released my anger on you..I'm extremely sorry..By the way..if that kind of fishing you did is the norm..we in the south are in big trouble.LOL

OK...let's leave her and go catch some fish...Matt and I are going right after church tomorrow.

God bless,
Chuck7