HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Bass Tournament
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Lance_23
Fork Horn

Welp, i went out today after lunch and got my pole wet, the weather was nice but he wind was blowing a lil hard so i couldn't place my bait right where i wanted to, but after about an hour the wind slowed down and i began to put it where i wanted, fished deep today and with a Texas rig, and ended up catching a total of 4 large mouth total.
I didn't have a scale with me and you will see why i say that when i post the pics, I'm a honest guy and I'm not trying to pull some B/S, first fish i caught was, (Weight Unknown) the second was, (Weight Unknown) , the third was (Weight Unknown), and last but not least, (Weight Unknown)..................i tell ya my adrenaline was pumping hard when she got close to the bank and i snatched her up from the water and looked eye to eye, MAN WHAT A FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I held her for a second, snapped a few pics, and gave her a kiss and sent her on her way home, i tell ya she was a beauty, hope y'all enjoy the pics and maybe next time ill have my scale with me!

Name:  SANY2199.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  90.0 KB
the first i caught, unknown weight

Name:  SANY2200.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  72.0 KB
the second, unknown weight

Name:  SANY2203.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  69.4 KB
the third, about the same, unknown weight

Name:  SANY2205.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  75.8 KB
and this beauty, pic does it no justice, unknown weight

Last edited by Lance_23; 02-01-2011 at 11:57 AM.