HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Taking the hunter's safety course.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
Don't jump to conclusions, They don't do background checks just for crimnal history.Divorce is the biggest., if you have been divorced the ex spouce has to sign it and swear you are safe and mentally stable to be allowed to posses.
that is the most absurd thing Ive read in a while, lemme get this straight,your gun rights are at the mercy of a woman who probably hates your guts at that point, you gotta be kidding me, right?
big question here on this forum was a person who is bi-polar. Lots of American people didn't like the fact he or she could posses a firearm.Probably very law abiding individual, never did a thing wrong with the law yet. Lots of Americans said don't allow him to have a rifle on this forum.
I dont know what thread youre referring to but Im guessing youre talking about a MAX of about 25 people here. thats not "lots of americans".
Hear he'd probably never get one. 2009 Showed we had something close to a total of 860 firearm fatalities. 75% of those where suicide. They check loss of jobs, loss of famiy members. Wevjust don't give out anymore assuming everything is allright. Free man can still be unstable especially in this economy. So approx 200 per year are accident related most of those
at home not in the field.The list goes on. The people who deserve to have firearms do get it.
Oh really? Sounds to me like a person can get denied simply for having a spiteful ex wife or is unemployed ...sounds like a buncha crap to me