HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - sick of climber
Thread: sick of climber
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:23 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mlp311
I hunt from an API and a Lonewolf. Light weight was a key for me. I had open heart surgery two years ago when I was 28 and couldn't stand the straps pulling back on my shoulders. I swore by APIs up until then but bought the Lonewolf just to have a light weight stand. I had to replace the seat of the Lonewolf. Found a silent seat on ebay made by www.hazmore.net (http://cgi.ebay.com/Tree-Stand-Seat-...item35af783f54). Since I got the new seat, I can spend all day in my Lonewolf stand. I haven't even taken my API into the woods this year.
their comments about YOU WILL NOT EVEN MISS THE BACK REST OF SEAT.yes, if you are young and in good shape, i agree. but over 50 yrs old,NO WAY.heck at 35 i could sit on limb,ha.i do like idea you can move seat back to have more room.
my summit seat you can move it back BUT you have to have pressure on it to stay back.but this is only when a buck is coming.

if i have 5 seconds i can have my summit seat pushed back .only difference between that seat and summit is if you needed to move it back REAL QUICK.less bulky, i agree on that web seat than say my summit.