HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just for your information
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
builder459
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Builder, i am the only one who will openly talk about and tell others that i do get some free stuff now and then to test out and write on.

I dont bad mouth on Toby, he and i have spoken to one another many times. I just see eye on eye with him on his theory about round balls. He hates them, i love them.

Bash american brands? LOL no, theres just nothing on the market thats american made that will fit my or something that doesnt shoot the projectiles i have to use.

Theres some videos on me shooting my traditions flintlock

As you can see, Builder certainly had a major jealous streak running through him when it comes to me.

As for wakeman, Who doesnt bad mouth him?

As for my forum, if you're not the owner of it, what business is it to you what i have or dont have on it? Its like coming over here and telling the Admin to get rid of lee and tiffany ad's because they are known to hunt high fences.
Jealous of you lmaoooo? dude your inhaling to much powder, I pitty you.everything you just posted AGAIN are not the facts.most of what i posted is in this thread..are you inhaling something more than powder fumes or what!get a life,cuz you will never be a Toby/wakeman, not in this life. were you neglected or beaten as a child, exactly why do you have this need to stand out and be seen lil boy? seek help and i mean that sincerely...