HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just for your information
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 AM
SuperKirby
Nontypical Buck

I've read this a few times and I wasn't going to say anything, but now I am. This is just my opinion and it doesn't matter.
MD - I don't think I will ever be convinced you don't have a hand in with CVA or powerbelts or a lot of the others. They may not pay you directly, but I'm pretty sure you get free guns, bullets and whatever. But that's cool. If Knight wanted to give me something from their new lineup, I would take it and help them out by telling everyone whatever I could about that. But for crying out loud own your actions. Do you know how much less crap you would take if you admitted to what you do rather than trying to pass it off or change the subject?
And as far as this whole stealing thing goes, it's pretty pathetic. If you're going to make some sort of accusation, especially about stealing and somebody's honesty, you need to be dang sure and have some evidence before you go blowing it all over the internet. A lot of guys don't have much more than their name and their honesty and to try to take that from them because of the commonality of the name Ron is deplorable.
And furthermore, you have seriously got to learn when to pull your dog out of the fight and apologize. Even if you're still suspicious, if you can't find irrefutable proof that you're right you need to apologize and move on.
The best advice I can offer is that if you don't think you would say it face to face to a dude that's a lot bigger than you, you probably shouldn't say it on the internet.