HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just for your information
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 PM
MountainDevil54
Banned

i get to review a lot of products and test things and relay my info back to them.

Recoil pads im not to sure what you mean. I recall a thread about the limbsaver or the crush zone in which i told corey to just go with the crush zone as the limbsaver is greatly over priced. I know for a fact as i paid almost $50 for a local smith to install one on the X150 i had some years ago.

I made zero $$ off the blog and forum. Thats why the forum itself is a free forum, hence the .powerguild.net address and the .blogspot.com address on the blog. If i had the $$ to do so, i'd easily pay for a personal address to cut down typing time.

You and others that type on here or any other forum type certain brand names that then go into search engines and that actually pays the companies. Click on a link here to something, that pays the forum. Forums are not cheap to run once you choose to do a personal .com address. Modern Muzzleloader the last time i talked to chuck runs $250+ a year to keep up and running. Thats a good chunk of change just for a bunch of old guys to talk about the old days! LOL j/k guys.

Builder, have you friends tell me how i can make $$ off my forum - blog and i'd gladly listen. If the product is flat out just or just needs simple improvement here and there, i tell it straight up. Keep your eyes open for the Aerolite testing, i know you're chomping at the bit over that and i am too. I sent all my info on the inserts i made yet they didnt seem to listen. So we'll only know what we got once i test those bullets out.