HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just for your information
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:47 PM
ronlaughlin
Nontypical Buck

A while back MountainDevil54 accuse me of sending him a breech plug that wouldn't thread into his rifle. Then he wrote that the primer pocket was too loose, because the primer had soot all over it, when he fired his rifle using the breech plug that couldn't be threaded into his barrel. I tried and tried to get him to understand that the plug was actually a little tighter than an OEM plug, but he never seemed to get the drift.

Today, it seems he is again spreading false information, and again he appears to be trying to tarnish a forum member reputation. Hopefully, he will admit he was incorrect about HEAD0001, and perhaps even an apology. To this day, all these weeks later, he has never written a word indicating, he falsely described the breech plug he received from me.

Some days, when i am feeling the aches and pains of my age, i think about how it was when i was younger, and had a younger body without all these failing parts. I also remember what it was like to be brash, and loud, and quick to judge. Twenty years ago, our son was MountainDevil54' age, and he was a hand full too. So stubborn, and sure of himself; full of testosterone. We managed to weather those times with our son; hopefully this lad on our forum will learn to be a little more careful, before he again, writes something that isn't accurate.