HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Yellowstone is Dead
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:08 PM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tangozulu
Canadian Grey Wolves, whatever that is, have been walking accross the border from Canada for decades without any help from biologists.
Relax there are lots of wolves and elk in Canada just not an elk behind every tree. Montana still has very generous limits on elk for 2 legged preditors.
Canadian Grey wolves are native to the Yukon and Alaska, not the lower 48, they were never here until illeaglly intoduced by humans. What we had here are Timber wolves, the same as what Cananda had on the other side of the border, The difference is about 100lbs, or more. As far as Montana having plenty of elk, that is not true either, there elk herds have been hit hard also, I know, I happen to live about an hour from Superior Mt., I know alot of people that live in Montana and they are experencing the same problems that we are here in Idaho. How are you going to make this rediculous statement and you your self dont even know what the difference between a Canadian Grey Wolf and a Timber wolf is any way? That is what the problem is, people are uninformed and think they know it all.