HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2nd doe kill on video
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

I have eyes and I can see! I once saw a video where Noel Feather shot a deer right through the neck got lucky and hit the juglar. He stated on video it was a Heart shot. Yeah Right! Like everyone is blind.

If you are proud of that then I feel sorry for Ya! Truth is what is. Crappy shot! Crappy idea posting the video, Crappy calling it a successful hunt.

I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. If you can't take Honest critism then I'd be more careful what videos I posted.

You think I've Bowhunted 40 years and never screwed up? Think Again! but I'm not stupid enough to post a video of my screw ups for the world to see, including nonhunters. Yes they Love ammunition like this.

A little Good judgement would be in order. You can be Mad at me if you want but I hope you at least learn something from this. I watched the video and the deer afterward. I think I'm smart enough to figure out where the deer was hit and not hit.

Dan

Originally Posted by Headstrong
slight quarting away shot. hit the liver and a little lung. good blood trail. found deer close to were i shot it. might have been a mistake to let it sit overnight? was able to save 3/4 of the meat. ya i think it was a success. oh wait you must be that guy who hits everything in the heart and find you deer in 10 min. take your bs comments somewhere else DAN