HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whts ur huntin knife?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 PM
gjk5
Spike

Originally Posted by cjgjr
Hmmmmmmm?
I have so many,
I would have to say the past yrs its been the buck vanguard series,the zipper model and without.
But this yr gonna give the Outdoor edge swingblade a try,Cause i always have trouble with the the guttn zipper clogging up with hair on the other zipper knifes.And the swingblade got almost the same knife blade design as the buck vanguard.So it will probably be my new fav...
I bought one for this year and took it with. I got to go to my boss's ranch and hunt. He runs a guide/oufitter service out of the ranch and is a Havalon dealer. My coworker shot his fat cow and she dropped on a ledge in a very awkward spot. My boss and I went to gut her and I handed him the Swingblade and said try it. He loved it, and as soon as we shot the next one he said "gimme that thing". He said he still loves the Havalon, but he bought all of his guides the Swingblade for Xmas. It zipped those suckers open like you would not believe. Guthooks always bind up, clog wiht hair and get hair all over the meat, those things DO NOT.