HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bowtech Destroyer 350 problem?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:59 AM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

Have you shot a Destroyer? Have you derailed one? Ever derail any bow? Ever seen one derail?

A lot of questions I know but you can answer them one at a time. I've dealt with over a 100 Destroyers. I think that at least entitles me to my opinion

Dan

Originally Posted by bigcountry
This thread cracks me up. I do appreciate the laugh. Same two jokers, always but always never miss a chance to say "its not the bow", or "I never had a problem with mine". And whats so funny, niether know, neither has seen the bow. These two hacks, go thru every freakin forum on the internet and do damage control.

And whats so disappointing is one a bowtech staff shooter, and another works for a company who sells bowtech, and if they don't know a bowstring can derail due to the fault of a cam or limb, then they don't know compound bows. I mean this is the sad state of both of these shooters. Yet, they consider themselve experts. Freakin make me laugh outloud.

I agree most of the time, you can torque a string off. Especially in a hunting situation with clothes, gloves, fatigue etc. But a cam design can make it much easier or harder. Cam lean can make the situation much worse.