HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Couple nice bucks still alive
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Hunt4Life23
Nontypical Buck

Default Couple nice bucks still alive

Just got my trail cams back out to see whats out there for late season with the bow and got 2 of the bucks on cam that ive watched all last year and this year. I also know of a big 8 that is still alive and another nice 8 as well, hopefully ill get them on cam too soon

the first one is a buck we call "ghost" because he is the smartest deer ive ever watched from stand and always knows what to do to live. i passed him up last year as an 8 point and we have his sheds from both of the past 2 years. he is now a 4 year old mainframe 10 with a kicker off his g2. Here he is the other night

Then the second buck was a 7 point last year, and i got him on cam all summer. he had a great year of growth and was a mainframe 10 with kickers off his brows. i saw him once during archery season and got him on camera at the beginning of rifle and he showed up again now. he broke up his left side and is now a 8 pointer. he is only a 3 year old and i didnt really wanna shoot him but now that he is broke up he is definitely off limits till next year.
Him earlier in velvet

and him now