HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:47 PM
annika3
Fork Horn

PHP Code:
Better question is why do you care what I have to say so much
I like calling guys out that "think" they know about a product even though the've NEVER used the product and you just happen to be one of those.

I'll ask you the same question "why do you care what I have to say so much"?

PHP Code:
I don't ever worry about crossing paths with folks like you that feel so insecure, they need to comment on every rage posts out there. 
Insecure?? I would think the guy that needs to go on threads of product they've never used and feel the urge to bash the product for NO reason is the one that's insecure. But that's just me.

PHP Code:
I can pick up just about any head, and get the job done
You are the greatest!!!!!

Big Country

I'm done!! I admit:

1. I'm the bad guy who comes on threads of product I've never used and bash the product though I've never used it.

2. I'm the one that comes on threads and tells people that products are POS even though I've never used it.

3. I'm the guy that tells people directly that shooting mechanicals is stupid and shooting fixed is the only way to go because that's what I do!

4. I'm the one that goes on Rage threads and says "YOU NEED TO SHOOT RAGE OR YOU ARE DUMB. RAGE IS THE BEST AND EVERYBODY SHOULD BE SHOOTING THEM".

Actually 1-3 is you and 4 never happens.

Again, show me where I've said anything other than:

1. Tell MY opinions of the advantages of shooting Rage
2. Call people out who bash the product without using or having knowledge of the product.

Again, why can't you simply leave threads about Rage alone because you don't use them so why is it so important to you to come on here and bash them?

Now, if I was pimping Rage wouldn't it make more sense to go on fixed head threads and talk about them there? That would be pimping them. Not on threads that Rage is the topic already.

So what's stranger?

1. A guy that goes on threads of a product he uses and telling other people the advantages on why he uses them and real life experiences with them.

or

2. A guy that goes on threads of a product he doesn't use and bashes that product?

I'm done dealing with you on this. I think the people can see what's going on.