HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by annika3
[php]
Duh, its a forum. Why do you feel the need to reply to 100% rage posts?
I myself don't. But I encourage folks to do a search on "annika3" and rage and see who does.

As I stated earlier, I reply only AFTER guys like yourself that have no first hand knowledge of the product come on and here and try to say they're junk and try to force fixed heads down everybodies throat.
After seeing them in action several times and helping track deer due to this POS head, yea, I think I have the experience covered. Now, you on the other hand are trying to force it down everyones throats. Almost like you have financial gain or something by doing so. I endorse no particular head.

I told you why I go on the threads but why do you feel the need to go into every Rage thread and post on something you don't use?
but I think we both know the truth why you do it?

Also, pimping BH's???

Again, as I stated and you can certainly go back and look at my posts I NEVER say "YOU HAVE TO USE RAGE OR ELSE" like you do with fixed heads.
I never said you have to use fixed or else. Whats your point? Same as always? Just pimping this head?

Why don't you push your fixed heads and stay out of Rage and/or mechanicals threads and then we won't have to worry about crossing paths.
Thats the beauty of it. I have no "fixed heads" to push. Free country and all. Better question is why do you care what I have to say so much? I have nothing to gain. I just am trying to help cut thru the hype and marketing. I don't ever worry about crossing paths with folks like you that feel so insecure, they need to comment on every rage posts out there. I can pick up just about any head, and get the job done.