HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:29 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by annika3
Quote:

Attacked??? the comment above is an attack?
Yes

I simply stated this comment in this thread. No where did I say "rage is the greatest". When someone tries to tell me "do it my way because it's the only way that's right" I worry about that and don't really trust it.
Litterly almost every post on HNI from you is pimping rages. What does that tell someone? Is fairly simple.

It probably would have never gone any further than this but you decided, on a mechanical question thread to come on here and throw your unwanted 2 cents into the ring.
Unwanted by you. Your here pimping this overpriced thing.

Why would a fixed guy like yourself even come onto a mechanical thread? I wouldn't think a mechanical thread would concern you because you shoot fixed, right?
wow, your not a very quick guy are you. This is called a forum. In a forum, people discuss things of interest to them. People ask questions and people answer. I can't believe your so slow you don't understand the concept. But then again, most of your posts on HNI is pimping rages. Go figure.

I don't think you'll ever see me on a fixed thread trying to tell everybody they should be shooting Rage.
Your a grown man, I can't tell you what to post and where. You got to make your own decisions and stand on your own two feet.

Hummmmmm? but I'm the one that's strange? and has a problem?
Yes, just do a search on your poster name and variants with the keyword rage. Its very clear.

Why do you feel the need to go onto a mechanical thread and try to convince everybody they should shoot fixed?
Duh, its a forum. Why do you feel the need to reply to 100% rage posts?

I won't go on fixed thread so how bout you staying out of threads that are asking mechanical questions. Sound good?
I pretty well pick and choose what I want to reply too. Lets do the math. I shoot well over 1/2 dozen different heads now. I have no loyalty to one. And open to use different ones in the future. What do I have to gain? Nothing. Just conversation. You however only pimp rages. Almost like your trying to sell it. Who can they trust?