HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck And Doe Tracks
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:45 PM
blackhawk_archery
Typical Buck

Default Buck And Doe Tracks

I have to bring this argument up again lol sorry,I was showing the buck and doe track early in the year and most was saying no you are wrong you can not tell the difference,well I am still not convinced I am not sure if the hooves are different in your states or what but I have always been able to tell a buck track from a doe track,and the reason I bring it back up is someone posted Roger Raglin up and I had got to watching him on you tube I had never seen the guy before until then he is a funny guy and a good hunter with what appeared to be over 100 or more mounts on his wall anyway getting back to the point he mentions the buck track and zooms the camera on it sure enough he has the same opinions I have,the buck track will always be split apart on a heavy mature buck something that very rarely would you see on a doe track,its not just the mud I see it in the snow where a herd of doe has browsed in the snow and then a single bucks tracks going thru with the split toes,so can someone prove me wrong with actual video of does and a mature buck leaving fresh tracks.