HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:51 AM
annika3
Fork Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by burniegoeasily
Tune your bow and go fixed. Mechanicals are a quick "fix" for a poor tuned bow.

Have I used them? yep. Ive used just about every brand (testing them on wild hogs) and have yet to be impressed by any of them. Rage was not a bad one, but still did not penetrate as well as any fixed cut on contact head.

PHP Code:
Never listen to Guys that start their post this way
Attacked??? the comment above is an attack?
I simply stated this comment in this thread. No where did I say "rage is the greatest". When someone tries to tell me "do it my way because it's the only way that's right" I worry about that and don't really trust it.

It probably would have never gone any further than this but you decided, on a mechanical question thread to come on here and throw your unwanted 2 cents into the ring.

Why would a fixed guy like yourself even come onto a mechanical thread? I wouldn't think a mechanical thread would concern you because you shoot fixed, right?

I don't think you'll ever see me on a fixed thread trying to tell everybody they should be shooting Rage.

Hummmmmm? but I'm the one that's strange? and has a problem?

Why do you feel the need to go onto a mechanical thread and try to convince everybody they should shoot fixed?

I won't go on fixed thread so how bout you staying out of threads that are asking mechanical questions. Sound good?