HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:29 AM
annika3
Fork Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika3
No, I would call myself a common sense one.

I am not sure too many would agree with you.

Show me ONE TIME that I ever said that people have to shoot Rage? Show me where I've ever told anybody that the head they are shooting is junk?

How many times have you come on a Rage/mechanical thread or general BH thread and bash Rage saying they are no good and people shouldn't be using them?

Quote:
I'm not the one that tries to convince fellow bowhunters what to use and that their way is the only way.
Yes you are.

Show me one time that I said "You need to shoot Rage because everything else is junk".

I know you continue to convince everybody not to shoot Rage and other mechanicals.

Quote:
Marginal improvement = hitting closer to where you aim and we all know SHOT PLACEMENT is the most important factor in bowhunting.
If shot placement is so important as you claim, you sure wouldn't have made the argument you tried a few posts back shooting an alert deer with all these contortions.

Nice try, trying to switch my words up. Shot placement is the most important but I also understand real world hunting. Never said "all these contortions" you did.

Quote:
Also, I never claimed mechanicals overcome torquing. What I did say is torquing your bow will affect your arrow more using fixed heads.
Very little to none with a properly tuned setup.

Really, very little to none? torque your bow and shoot fixed and see how consistent you can be at 40, 50 60 yards. NONE??????

Quote:
Funny thing is that you continue to try to convince people to shoot what you do because you think it is the right way and only way. That's strange!
I have yet to see you miss a rage post, but yet, now you say, you respect all's opinion. Yea, right. You came on here attacking one of the most knowlegable bowhunters on HNI, and I came on to correct you.

Go back and look at all Rage threads and you will see I only come on after some hard headed fixed guy that never used the head comes on here and try to tell everybody that there junk with ZERO personal use or guys that come on here that heard from their brothers, neighbors, sisters, boyfriend that his uncles cousin shot a deer with a Rage and hit a deer perfect and it failed even though they never found the deer.

But I certainly don't tell people that they have to shoot Rage and tell people that if they don't that their using the wrong BH and it's only a matter of time when they'll realize that. Again, I tell people the advantages of a Rage and let them decide for themselves.

Quote:
Seriously, if you think fixed is better, great, say there better. But keep your "Rage or other mechanicals are no good" out of it. I have a hard time believing that all those Rage and other mechanical shooters that have sucess over and over can all be wrong. I've shot fixed and mechanicals and choose Rage. Why? Because I think the advantages of a Rage are better than a fixed.
Your extremely defensive over rage/snypers. Almost like you have a vested interest? Do you?

NO

My interest is telling people the advantages of the head and calling out guys with NO PRACTICAL USE of the head but come on here and bash it.

You don't like Rage, I know, but do you need to come on every thread and bash them? If you don't like them so be it and leave it at that. Can 100,000's bowhunters all be wrong in using the head though?