HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - reepers or rage
Thread: reepers or rage
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
annika3
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Tell ya what, your a strange one. I never said I haven't. Can you show me where I did? But what I will say, is I sure will not go back to a mech to get a marginal improvement with the greater risk of the wounding an animal. You seemed to try to make the arguement that mech overcomes torquing. And it does not.
No, I would call myself a common sense one.

I'm not the one that tries to convince fellow bowhunters what to use and that their way is the only way.

Marginal improvement = hitting closer to where you aim and we all know SHOT PLACEMENT is the most important factor in bowhunting.

Also, I never claimed mechanicals overcome torquing. What I did say is torquing your bow will affect your arrow more using fixed heads.

Funny thing is that you continue to try to convince people to shoot what you do because you think it is the right way and only way. That's strange!

I tell people the advantages of using rear opening mechanicals, defend when people like you try to tell people that mechanicals are no good but I NEVER say or try to convince people they are wrong using a head they are comfortable with. That's being civil.

Seriously, if you think fixed is better, great, say there better. But keep your "Rage or other mechanicals are no good" out of it. I have a hard time believing that all those Rage and other mechanical shooters that have sucess over and over can all be wrong. I've shot fixed and mechanicals and choose Rage. Why? Because I think the advantages of a Rage are better than a fixed.