HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Heater Body suit???
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
TeamWiscoUNIT61
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SavageArms
I have to tell you if you have to use these things(unless you have a medical reason like Cold weather intolerance due to prior over exposure) you should not be an outdoors men stay inside where it is warm and let the real men handle the hard work you guys just get in the way any how. Seriously you gonna carry that to the tree every time it looks stupid. Weather it works is beyond the point. If you need that kind of protection for sitting in a tree for only 4.5 to 5 hrs you just need to go home. There is gear out there that makes bearing the cold tolerable with out buying this stupid looking thing. Muck -40 Boots, Arctic fleece and outer shell along with fleece pants and outer shell matched with Under Armour LVL3 long johns, all that matched with a under Armour cold weather beanie and Under Armour shooting gloves with military wool inserts and you'll do just fine i know i do great i am hot during 15 degree weather wind or no wind rain or no rain snow or no snow and i can still move and operate my weapon of choice weather it be a bow of a gun without unzipping a stupid cumber sum body bag. The only time your goin get me into a body bag like those is when i Die.

LOL so what you're saying is, unless people use exactly the setup you wear when hunting, they shouldn't go or should stay inside? geez get over yourself. How can you guarantee that people will do 'just fine' with your setup? you cant, and its beyond the point anyways, people asked are they worth it, not what you think of those people who use them