HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Good defense gun fora lil' lady.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:54 PM
halfbakedi420
Nontypical Buck

guessin yall are under 21, i believe thats what your saying.
i dont know that i'd give her a gun...sounds like she aint real familiar with them, why else would she not be able to touch yours; (my ol lady doesnt like shooting my 40, but she can take it apart and clean it properly, put it together and shoot it need be, but she prefers a 380/9mm.)
and on top of that she gets scared from stuff goin bump in the night in an apartment; ( its an apartment, your most likely connected to 4 or more with people doing all kinds of stuff at different times.)
put that together and its kinda scary.
a person with no gun skills walking through an apartment with a gun at nite because she heard something bump in the night in an apartment, ( this puts everyone around her in danger, funny thing is, no one around you would know, if they did, i bet they would move. lol )
maybe a can of bear spray for now, a plan of what to do if...i.g..go out this window, or use that door...a phone by the bed to call for help....
tasers are good, non lethal, wont go through walls ( if she did accidentally squeeze one off looking fer the thing that went bump in the night), and if she accidentally shoots you, it wont be permanent, in most cases.