HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Semi auto Deer Rifle
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:21 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by hometheaterman
So you basically just admitted that you know nothing about the VX-I scopes, yet when I post my experiences with them, you come out saying I'm full of it for bashing Leupold. While I don't own any VX-III's, I've used them and I've compared the glass to others. They are decent scopes, but you can get better glass for the money from other scope companies. With the Mark 4's, you can step up into Nightforces for not much more, and they are tons better scopes. It's not that the Mark 4's are bad, it's just that why would you spend that much on one when for a little extra you could get a scope that was a ton better.

Go ahead and post up your targets of your 1" groups. I'd like to see them. The above target doesn't look like 1" groups to me. I could be wrong, but it looks more like my groups do when I shoot 1.5"-1.75" groups.
So what would posting up 1" targets do for you? I am really not the one here that needs to defend my opinion. Just saying.

Do you understand what working up a load is? I couldn't imagine taking pictures of every target I shoot. Only reason I took the picture of the one I did for you was, you asked.

Since then, you have proved yourself a real hoser.