HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 AM
MAINEXXXHUNTER
Spike

Default Whatever

I have watched these hunting shows for many, many years and have come to only one conclusion......the people on them are not hunters they are shooters. Anybody can put out an attractant and shoot a deer it's that simple. I live in the state of Maine and by law can't do that it's called BAITNG. Here in this state once you drive a few hour north the chance of shooting a "monster buck" are greatly deminished, not becauce there not here but because the deer population is around 1.8 deer per square mile. Now dont get me wrong if by chance your lucky enough to get a shot at a good buck chances are it will be in excess of 250lbs. The problem is it might not happen like it does on tv. I am luck that I have a camp and can go hunting for these deer but I dont get a chance at a wall hanger every year....wish I did. PLEASE help me put the word out if these so called "BIG BUCK" hunters are up for a challenge I would welcome them with open arms to come to my neck of the woods and see how they fare actually hunting for a big ole swamp buck thats very far and fewand in between. NO CAMERAS, NO DEER FEED PUT OUT TO ATTACT JUST THEIR OWN SMARTS CONTACT ME AT [email protected]