HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Accura V2 vs T/C Bonecollector vs Vortec UL
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 PM
buckeye guy
Spike

Default Accura V2 vs T/C Bonecollector vs Vortec UL

Heres my dillema...I always shoot my deer during bow season but now have the itch to get out during late muzzleloader season here in Ohio. I have an old TC Renegade but wanna buy a new break action muzzleloader. The guns I have handled at the gun shops and have narrowed down to are the CVA Accura V2, the TC bone collector and the Traditions Vortek ultralight.....I like the feel on all three guns. At both shops two guys tried to talk me out of the Accura just based on it being a CVA. Everyone talks up the TC ,cuz its a TC and gets all the hype. I liked the looks and feel of the Vortek UL but nobody seems to know much about them.... some prices are Accura V2 Thumhole for $600 minus scope 500.Sportmans guide has one for 350. TC with scope700. Vortek camo UL thumhole camo for 460. Traditions also has some factory seconds Accelerators at very fair prices which is another option..... I also have a Bushnell scopechief 3x9 scope that I might use . Its the same scope I have on my .06. I want a good shootin gun that I might not use much but maybe if I go outta state would be ready to kill a deer at 150 -200 yards .......Go ahead , give some advice !!!