HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:01 AM
J.M.A.N.
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by gunchamp
You say you drive 2 hours to your location, I walk over 1 1/2 hours to get to my hunting stand.
Well, if you have a four wheeler, that is pretty ignorant.

Wanting to ride my children around my property has nothing to do with being lazy. Its called working 50+ hours a week and not having enough time to drive away from my property..
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You can always make time for the things in your life that are important. Guess you just want to hit the recliner and have a beer. Got to have priorities.

Keep buying up land for yourselves and keep making it harder for working guys like myself to find good areas to hunt. Thanks.
Why do you presume me not to be a working stiff just like you. I get up everyday and go to work. No entitlements here. I wasn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth but that wasn't my excuse for not getting ahead in life. I have earned everything in my life to include 266.5 acres of land. You are lazy or you could have done the same. Instead, you opted to be a whiner, not a winner.

If you were paying attention, my very first post was that I would have allowed the hunter to get his deer but I am all about my rights as a landowner.

Last edited by J.M.A.N.; 11-29-2010 at 07:03 AM.