HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa bear
Thread: Pa bear
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:47 AM
bawanajim
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PAnative
my uncle killed the bear..... not even going to correct the stuff you guys are saying because im sure you heard it from a treehugger who made it up. You should hear some of the stuff being said lol its hilarious

congrats to my uncle, on a 100% legit and legal harvest
To you young man I hope that one day you have a friend or family member that teaches you the finer points and challenges of the game golf, just because your mentors in the shooting sports have failed miserably.

The one point I haven't seen addressed, is the fact that Leroy was not a hunter, he is an old man who took care of a bear cub, not for fame fortune or any other reason just because he cared, nothing more, nothing less, the man helped an animal to survive.

As for the twit that killed a tame bear I can not say the same. Who really passes the smell test on this one, Leroy or the twitster?
This puke knew Leroy and he knew Bozo the tame bear.
Bozo the bear is no trophy and this individual is no bear hunter.

This single handed selfish act has once again put hunters in the lime light, and in the worst possible way, what a glowing ass this twit has catapulted himself to in all the press, and we as hunters are all touted as one and the same, just heartless blood thirsty killers.
And showing anything but disdain for the actions of this ass-clown sends the wrong message to all of the hunters and non hunters of this state.

The sad part is we as hunters will all have to share the polarizing shame cast upon us by the thought less actions of one so over whelmed with self glorification, as to be blinded by reality of what ire killing this pet would subject all of us to.
Its a sad day in the hunting world when any thing but disgust is felt when this topic arises.

Last edited by bawanajim; 11-27-2010 at 06:35 AM.