HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Michlw39
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Jman, you know nothing about me which makes you and your comments ignorant. I dont shoot everything and I'm not lazy. You say you drive 2 hours to your location, I walk over 1 1/2 hours to get to my hunting stand. Wanting to ride my children around my property has nothing to do with being lazy. Its called working 50+ hours a week and not having enough time to drive away from my property. In the end I'm glad I came upon this post because it has taught me alot about you selfish people. Keep buying up land for yourselves and keep making it harder for working guys like myself to find good areas to hunt. Thanks.
Well, I will point out that you are a small-government person (by your own admission). I'm also guessing which way you vote. You'll be happy to note the party you vote for is about unfettered free enterprise, which means if you have the dough and can gobble up the land you should be able to do so. That's a fundamental principle in that camp.

Not commenting on the virtues or not of any beliefs...just pointing something out to you.

I'm not rich, and I mostly hunt public land. I own 20 acres of very marginal hunting land nearly 200 miles from my home location, so it's not like I hunt private land that much...but I have enough experience with it to understand the perspective of the other side.

Last edited by Michlw39; 11-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.