HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 03:51 PM
wvnimrod
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by gunchamp
After reading all of these posts it finally proves to me what I've thought for a while. Most landowners are dics. I've always been for landowners rights above all else but this makes me rethink things. I'm for freedom and country but some of you guys are rediculous. Maybe the government should taxe the living hell out of you people if you decide that no one is ever going on your property. There should be no question that the hunter should be able to retrieve his or her deer. All the more reason to just go get your game and pretty much say screw the ignorant land owner that decides to be a jackoff. Once again, I'm for freedoms but if this is how its going to work, I'll be looking the other way when it comes to posted signs. All the land around me keeps getting posted, soon wont be any area to hunt around my house. I've asked land owners and its always the same answer. I guess there is something the dems are right about, rich people taking things for themselves, screw the rest of us. Its sad!
I disagree,again I AM A LANDOWNER and if someone comes and ask to recover a deer, I have NO problem with them recovering it, hell I will even help them and have!
But people WHO just say scew it and go get it are the reason landowners have bad atitudes! Like I said before i've lost hunting rights to private property because of anothers actions,landowner got ticked off and STOPPED ALL hunting on his property! AND THAT SUCKS!!!
Hunters are thier own worst enemy,hunters who don't care about a landowners rights have brought these problems upon all of us!
The OP did the right thing thats all he can do,but going after the deer is in NO way going to get him future permission!
And too everyone who has posted on this thead, that said they would just go get the deer, THANKS for keeping private land, PRIVATE!!!!!!!