HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 02:25 PM
gunchamp
Spike

Dont feel owed anything. I want the least amount of government in my life. I'm trying to make a point. The game lands around my area are dead. You used to be able to hunt alot of the private land but its all being bought up by a few guys. They post everything and dont allow anyone on for any reason. We will get to a point that most of the land will be owned by a few rich guys that dont allow anyone to hunt. With little land to hunt it becomes harmful to the sport. There are alot of hunters in my area and the game lands have pretty much been kicked. Maybe you guys would see it different if the shoe was on the other foot. I dont feel entitled to anything, I've worked hard for everything in my life. Grew up in a poor family and have now made a very good living for my family. My point is that all the land is becoming posted around here. I cant even take my little girl for a ride on my quad. I'm land locked by investors, guys that dont even live in my state. By the way, I do own a little land and its not posted.