HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 04:44 PM
wvnimrod
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by eureka77
I'm also a great land owner. If anybody wants to hunt on my land they must live there all through the off season and live in thatch houses, slaving to build my castle and work my land. They become my surfs and when I come around they kneel and call me sire!
God forbid anybody spends 15 minutes on my land to trail a wounded deer cause then the hounds are released. Then when caught I say they're the one whos candy wrapper I found on my land belonged to and it's off with their head!!!!!!
Seriously, this guy just wanted to get his deer, it wouldn't of took more then 20 minutes. He's not vandalizing anything.
I guess in NY it's F your fellow man though. Well I say F ya back
And if you have read all the post you would see that I said,if it were my land I would let him recover the deer!
But if I'm willing to allow you to hunt MY property YES MINE I PAY THE TAXES ON IT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!! and all I ask is for you to let me know when you will be on it,and you can't even do that,and I"M the AHOLE,
I agree that the guy the OP ran into should have let him recover his deer!
Its true one bad apple spoils the whole peck!I have lost hunting rights because of, anothers disrespect to the land.
If you want respect you must first give it!
The OP gave the land owner respect and didn't get any in return,but maybe he was waiting to see if the OP would go after it anyway! And if he didn't go after the deer and and goes back later and talks to this guy maybe he will get some!(EARNED IT WITH RESPECT)