HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T/C Encores (7mm Rem Mag and 243)
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 04:36 PM
DFurman
Spike

Default T/C Encores (7mm Rem Mag and 243)

I have a pair of Encores for sale. I recently decided to get into the Encore game, but miss my bolt guns and they are collecting too much dust.

I have a 243 Encore with a Bellm trigger job, 1x bellm hinge pin, HD hammer spring, and HD locking spring. Barrel is a 243 MGM Heavy Bull barrel. Stock has hanger bar for this barrel and is walnut front and back. I believe its a 24-26". Low round count and great gun. Currently it has a Tally 1 pc mount with a new redfield 3x9x50 Evolution scope with the accurange reticle (lifetime warranty.) This gun shoots great groups.

I have a 7mm Rem. Mag encore. This frame is BONE STOCK with the exception of a 1x hinge pin. Low round count, no scope and no scope mount. The stock is black synthetic. 44 rounds on the rifle.

I also have the Encore tools, head space dial and adapter, shims, hinge pins, springs, etc... that i will let go as well. Also have hammer ext.

Im looking for a Remington 700 SPS if anyone is looking to trade for something. Also looking for a Sig Sauer P229. Will get pics soon.