HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:58 PM
wvnimrod
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BigBuck28
Terasuck...Your going to base fututre descions bc of a thread on some forum...Grow up. WAAAAA someone disagreees with me so now im going to be hardass when someones on my land. I bet you are the type of guys to get smashed in a bar fight and call the police instead of swinging back bc its the right thing to do. I cant believe how some people dont have any balls anymore.

OHH and another thing I own 423 acres in Maine FYI and i dont post it. OMFG WHY DONT YOU>>>>>> I chose not to so other people can enjoy it as much as i did before i bought it. Thats why theres land open still bc people arnt selfish *******s who want it all to themselves. Thats why land is really posted.MINE MINE MINE.
I disagree.I'm 45 and own 20 acres of my own and 70 acres with my Dad,and the 70 acres we use to allow access we just wanted to know when and who was going to be on the property,and after finding several people hunting it without us knowing and people dumping trash on it,we posted it NO TRESPASSING!
All we asked for was some respect and couldn't get that!
I have permission to hunt other peoples land, but I treat it as I would MY OWN(RESPECT IT) that is all IMO that any landowner wants is for people to treat there property as they would treat there own!
Most landowners I know that don't want people on there land have had it disrespected!
If you hunt public land it belongs to all of us,so treat it also as you would your own property!!!