HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa bear
Thread: Pa bear
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Stonewall308
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by poconobowhunter
you people suck!!! i hope all of you get an animal of a life time and the public drags you threw them ringers!!! i will bet that all of you who shot big bucks, bear, etc... were at some point feeding from someones feeder in there backyard at some point in there lives. same thing! how many of you guys had buddies say to you my neibor saw a monster in his yard,feild,little homemade foodplot. and you were all over it and ready to hunt the next possible chance. if it is on legal property, hunting season without high fences it is fair chase. doesnt matter the past actions of the animal. if the animal was sooo tame and the guy loved it sooo much why didnt he paint orange on it or put something on it so a hunter would say hmm... should i shoot it? something isnt right here.. blah blah blahi hate jealous hunters!
Killing an animal for a trophy when it will eat out of your hand is worse than a high fence, in my opinion.

There is a difference between an animal that will eat at a food plot or from an automated dispenser and one that will eat twinkies and soda out of your hand.

It would be one thing if these guys did not know the bear was tame. That is very understandable, like if you shot a monster buck that just happened to have escaped from a breeding farm but you had no way of knowing. But the fact that these guys had three different people shooting the bear at the same time with archery equipment, this to me indicates they knew where the bear was going to be and thus almost certainly knew its history.

Last edited by Stonewall308; 11-25-2010 at 06:19 AM.