Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 09:47 AM
UPHunter08
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
You couldnt be more wrong,I am not a disrespectful kid
How about this, in your own words?

"after that it was all a game for me I hunted there land for over 9 years with out ever getting caught"

This goes waaaayyyyy beyond jumping over a line to retrieve a deer. Sounds pretty disrespectful to me.

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
Y
I am not representing anyone I wasn't aware that I had to,you are going to try telling me you don't break the law like you never drive 60 in a 55
Ah, the time tested moral equivalence argument. FWIW, breaking the speed limit by 5mph costs nobody else anything. Trespassers that steal or damage property cost landowners money. Even if it doesn't, it violates their rights. If you think it doesn't, let me come sit in your living room and go through your stuff without you knowing about it when you're gone for the weekend. Same thing, right?

If you can't understand the deal with trespassing and landowner rights, then my original assessment stands. Maybe when you pay a lot of money for something, only to have someone claim it as their own, you'll understand.

As stated above, the vast majority of landowners will grant you permission to get your deer. Your attitude and history (9 years of trespassing) indicates to me that there's more to your story than you're telling (which is why they denied you permission).