HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 09:39 AM
blackhawk_archery
Typical Buck

You couldnt be more wrong,I am not a disrespectful kid,how can you say I am on the wrong side of the fence maybe you are all on the wrong side of the fence,I never tried to justify poaching what I said was if children are hungry and someone has to poach a deer then so be it,I am not some kind of god its not my right to say hey you cant do that sorry feed your kids bread and water or whatever but don't you dare shoot that deer.

I am not representing anyone I wasn't aware that I had to,you are going to try telling me you don't break the law like you never drive 60 in a 55,even the police break the laws go to chicago and see the police brutality with your own eyes,the conservation police break the laws this week they pulled over more then 100 cars and done illegal searches, violation of the 4th amendment,so my point is that even the law enforcers are breaking the law.

I am just enjoying life and the outdoors the way it should be,I dont do it anymore like I said I am older now and have private grounds to hunt as well as some good public ground but I dont feel that what I done was a crime.