HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pisses me off
Thread: pisses me off
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 09:04 AM
J.M.A.N.
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
This here is the attitude of 98% of the land owners here in the state of Illinois thats why I wouldnt even bother asking I would have went in at dark and got the deer,I grew up here in a town of population 90 there is one family of farmers that own all the land for that surrounds this small town and the river runs on one side,I never trespassed on there land until I was about 13 I was fishing at the river which is owned by the state and one of these farmers said I couldn't be there,after that it was all a game for me I hunted there land for over 9 years with out ever getting caught,there was times I would be sitting on the ground deer hunting and one of there outfitters was less then 15 feet away from me picking white mushrooms off the trees never did see me I still look back and laugh about that today,I had a lot of good times,and don't regret it a bit,I wouldn't enter there yard or there home but the timber I would not hesitate I don't think anyone should have the rights to tell someone they can or cant use what god gave all of us,I was young and I wanted to hunt and they owned every tree in sight it was an easy decision for me and evidently someone up above was with me through all them years because I had some close calls where it seemed like there would be no way I could get out with out being seen,cant count the time people would almost be stepping on me but every time I made it.I am older now and don't do it anymore but as far as any regrets I don't hold any I had a lot of fun enjoying the natural world and I learned a lot.
you are an arsehole....