HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 3 bucks in one hour!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:37 PM
dpj1030
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dzgolf2
Here's the deal, those deer don't have red CWD registration tags, only the normal ones, so they would have been killed under the party hunting rules, outside the CWD zone. So those are 3 deer shot and killed for 3 different people's licenses. In a CWD zone that would be possible under 1 license, because if you had shot 3 does last year and this year cumulatively, you would have earned 3 buck permits.

As for those being taken a "deer quality" area, I'm sure if he actually knew it was called "Quality Deer Management" then maybe those young bucks might have had a chance to grow. None of those deer looked old via facial structure or chest size, compared to what a mature deer looks like in the back of a truck, so I doubt they could be called cull-deer. Nothing wrong with having your son or daughter shoot one, but 3 immature deer? I would bet his neighbors who really practice QDM are pretty damn pissed, I would would be, apparently it isn't working if you kill 3 young deer.

Still, congrats to them, had to be wonderful to share as a father with a child.
Ha! Your retarded man, I wanna see what the bucks look like that have been taken off of your property! That 8 point would have been a trophy in my book and those other 2 deer, Definately look like Mature from where I come from.