HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA-08 Upland 12
Thread: PA-08 Upland 12
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:22 AM
jeepkid
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by genesis27:3
I spent a whole week at the shooting range and I could consistently hit a quarter at 100 yds. It was a 390 yd shot downhill (I had a rangefinder) since it was downhill I aimed 4 inches above her instead of ten. How his a headshot unethical???? A head shot is either a hit or a miss. My elk didint suffer one bit, she died instantly! I felt very comfortable with the shot and i took my time on it and I hit right where I aimed. I have no regrets and I am bummed you guys feel the way you do. Whatever I did obviously worked and I assure you it wasint luck, I put alot of time and money in at the range. So you guys continue on with the beatings and lectures and I will stand back and observe (laugh), Like I said earlier I have no regrets and I feel like it was a completley ethical shot.

Lucky Dogs, you seriously think that elk is a calf???? And you think I give hunters a bad name?!?!? At least i know the diffrence between a cow and a calf! That elk is one of the biggest elk I have killed, Ha ha Wow!
What degree downhill? Where was your zero? What velocity? B.C.? Temp? Altitude?