HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Laser Rangefinder Scope
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

The biggest problem I have with them is this.You don't point your gun at anything you don't intend to shoot. I've seen people use mounted scopes as binos I think most of us have. Now your gonna have hunters ranging distances on animals using firearms because of convienience. I have never witnessed myself being used as a target. But lord help the person who does. Cause I won't hesitate to rifle a bullet off at him or her. I've thought long and hard about it, lots, and the fact is I would. No if ands or buts. Better them hurt or killed than me.I've got family too that I will live for.I may spend some time in prison, but I'd get out in a few years. I live in Canada. Life sentance for serial murders is 25 years, the fact that I'm protecting myself, I'd be in 2 max. I'll answer the questions later.But back to the subject, People want to use them fine, but we will see more hunting accidents cause of it.They won't be banned Because of an unfair advantage, they probably will be banned cause of hunters being unsafe with them.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 11-17-2010 at 05:42 PM.