HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Hunters
Thread: PA Hunters
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 09:51 AM
vapahunter
Typical Buck

But are they responsible for managing the entire herd to provide for the sportsmen. Just because you think one area is over hunted does not give you the right to tell others where to hunt. He is just stating what other hunters in area 5C are saying and that is that the PGC has allowed the area to be over harvested. And then you say it is not the PGC's fault but the hunter. You just prove why hunters are not getting anywhere lately because they are to darned busy picking on fellow sportsman instead of helping to find solution to the problems that exits. So DougE I am glad you are such a ahigh and mighty hunter that you can go anywhere you want but many hunters are very limited in there time and available hunting area. Thank you for seeing it through his eyes and trying to put your standards of huntign on all PA hutners.
So now would you please be so kind to provide the funds, time and prime hunting area you want all these hunters to go too. Now you can try and tell me where I am wrong but like you I will not listen. Typical antler bone hunter only after the racks.