HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Southern MD 10 down
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Maryland_Whitetail
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
i aint doggin ya, but just cause you didnt see it dont mean it aint there...i show guys blood time and time again, had they seen it they woulda found their deer before having called me out.
the dog will show me blood drops sometimes, i know she is tellin me where they are, but still hard to see..i seen droplets "roll", covering themselves in small dirt, looking just like the ground, till ya put your finger in it and smear it on your fingers.
once again back to the cavity filling up too, blood wont "dump" out til the cavity is full, to leave that trail you were referring to that usually happens, but didnt this time. this is usually the case with shots with exit wounds and with out that are a lil high, leaving the belly and chest cavity to fill up, instead of leaking out. if the deer runs out of blood before the cavity fills, the drop and just leave a big pool where they lie down at.

You are obviously smarter than me. I will go back and look for blood.

Thanks to all that have responded without a smartass comment. And the Redskins do suck, but I still love them.