HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer and Farm Equipment
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Oh Semi, we also have some pretty Nasty Swamps where I live and Hunt too. The Deer love em and I tried to go into them a few times but after almost being swallowed up and not comming out I gave that Idea up. Oh and the Creeks and Deep Ravines we have them too. So it's definately not just open farm Country here, we have it all.
And Yes I did Hunt over Bait years ago in Michigan, the Upper Pininsula. And yep NO Big Bucks ever came to the Bait Piles, just small Bucks and Does. But the best part was trying to draw on them Deer when they were there, you always had some watching you and if you blinked they were gone, so I do know what it's like to Hunt over Bait and it sure was'nt easy, there anyway. Again I have nothing wrong with people Hunting over Bait or using Dogs.
We use Dogs when we Drive the (Red Brush) The Drivers are the Dogs, LOL, My One Buddy Barks just like a Beagle when we do the push. And when he comes out he's usually a Bloddy Mess from all the Wild Rose Bushes. And never wear any Good Hunting Clothes on these Drives as you get tore to SHI&! Some Guy's Refuse to go in to it.
(BP)
(BP)