HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - the nerve of some people
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:00 AM
nwtrykon87
Fork Horn

Default the nerve of some people

i am completely astonished by the way some hunters ask for permission. yesterday i was walking my dogs through our property..and i have to cross our neighbors 20 yard section of property to continue onto ours.. (our lines are really weird). any ways i was walking towards the line when he comes bolting out and stops me.. he tells me i cant come onto his property..i just calming say im walking my dogs and just need to cross this little section to continue on our walk.. he gets agitated and starts saying i cant walk cross the property line.. so i said fine and just decided id take the dogs home and walk them on the road, as i go to leave he says asks me to hold up.. i thought he was going to apologize for being a a$$, but no.. he says hey if you wanna walk on my property u gotta let me hunt yours. naturally i said no. and walk back to the house.. 2 HOURS later he shows up at my door to talk to my dad saying that i was on his property and he was gonna try to get me in trouble for tresspassing, but it could all be resolved if my dad gave him persmission to hunt..naturally he was told again to **** off.

im just blown away at people these days
blah ..rant done