HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Land owner problem
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Hoyt21
Fork Horn

Heres my two cents again from your last thread:

Well if you get your deer every year and that’s the whole point you just explained in your last thread, then maybe you’re the problem as well. Maybe he’s trying to manage a deer herd so he can take quality mature bucks like the majority of us want to. Doe are a great way of filling your freezer as well and it also helps manage the herd in the area. This guy is trying to manage deer herd and grow mature bucks and then on the other hand your filling your freezers with whatever crosses the fence. So that might be the source of the problem. Talk to the guy come to an agreement if you’re tired of him doing what he’s doing. I'm sure he’s not out there doing what he’s doing to do it for hell of it. As I am one of those guys that love to kill doe for meat and try to shoot mature bucks and manage my deer herd for the better. You own your land you pay your taxes... well good for you. Maybe it’s your pride and ego that’s the problem too. Dont be so bitter over it. It’s not going to fix the problem. I’m not trying to be dick but I hate when immature deer are killed to fill freezers when there are plenty of doe out there to do it with. You also will put more meat in the freezer when you kill that buck. (Mature, Management) It's a new day and age of hunting and you have to understand that. You have every right to kill what you want, but Intel you actually see it his way too, you guys will keep in this state of bickering and you will not enjoy your hunting. Good Hunting