HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Really sickened.
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:08 PM
WI Bow Hunter
Fork Horn

Default Really sickened.

Small plot of land that I hunt has a wooded 40 next to it. Well now apparently the guy that owns it has decided to build on it because he has put in quite the super highway of a driveway in.

Now a couple weeks ago the land owner (of where I hunt) said he came outside and by his garage there was a black lab there. Well I gave it a few days and didn't really have any issues. I had been seeing a lot of dog tracks around but like I said didn't really think anything about it.

Well on Saturday I was sitting in my stand when suddenly I look and coming from the east I spot a big chocolate lab... goes trotting past my stand @ about 30 yds... I'm simply dumbfounded... then not even 10 minutes later I can see something dog size hauling @$$ across the field... a black lab....

well I think it's safe to say that between the new construction happening in pretty much the deers bedding area, and the people letting their dogs run a muck all over 3 different peoples property that my bow season at this spot is just about over.

Since the land owner has seen that black lab by his garage I haven't seen a deer, so I'm guessing that these f*****g dogs are chasing everything all over the dang place.

Sorry have to vent... put two years of work in on this property just to have it ruined...

and my bud who's supposed to rifle hunt this property is simply livid because he has no where else to rifle hunt. I'm probably going to have to go have a talk with the dogs owners before my bud goes out there and does a little pest control.

Last edited by WI Bow Hunter; 11-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.