HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Let's trade a hunt.....tired of high hunt prices...
Old 11-08-2010, 04:43 PM
ekoskie3
Spike

Hey Guys - I have 70 acres of pristine mountain land that is backed up to thousands of national forest land that is basically land locked and inaccessible to the public without trespassing.

I can offer about a 95% chance of success on a cow or spike elk hunt. In utah, you can buy an over the counter cow/spike elk tag every year. The dates are mid august to mid september. You could hunt a big bull on our property (there are plenty of them ) but you have to draw the bull tag and it usually takes about 4 years.

You could also get an archery mule deer tag and hunt both a buck mule deer and a cow OR spike (your choice) elk on the same hunt. The country out here where our land is is just beautiful. We get bears, cougars, huge bull elk, big bucks, etc on our land. I will see if I can attach a picture of my 2010 buck and my 2010 spike elk, both taken with a bow.

If you want to rifle hunt you can do that as well but you might have to draw depending on what you want. We can talk about that later.

I am LOOKING for a GOOD whitetail deer hunt, preferably on private farm or other land. I would also be open to bear or moose.

You can see some of the bucks and elk on our trail cams at www.youtube.com/jeremiahjohnson1981
Email me at [email protected]