HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Land owner problem
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Hoyt21
Fork Horn

I hate this crap too. I see it both ways but I disagree in the crap the guys is doing. I own some land here in Texas and there are leases to the south and west of me. These guys have all there stands and feeders facing towards my fence line and the roads we drive in. We got a 20 acre wheat feild along a draw and these guys put feeders and stands less than 75 yards away. These guys pay alot money to kill a deer they are gonna do it there way. It something you have to deal with as a landowner or even a leaser. I dont go as far as hanging bags and stuff. Just kinda ****ty if you ask me. Anyways, these city hunters that drive down on weekends to hunt get in there stands like 2 hour earlier than I do. I know it pisses them off when I drive right by there stands and feeders to go get in mine. So I know it works both ways. My advice is..you wont win the battle. Find a new lease so theres no worries. If you own the land.... lease it out to like 20 hunters that just want to kill deer for meat. He might be calling you wanting you to hunt it again who knows. Anyways Thats my two cents.

Last edited by Hoyt21; 11-10-2010 at 10:44 PM.