HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Land owner problem
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Schobs
Typical Buck

I would call the dnr tip line (1-800-TIP-WDNR) (1-800-847-9367) and at least explain your situation. Maybe this guy thinks you will just roll over and quit hunting, but maybe a visit from a game warden will make him think otherwise. Seeing as how you're already on the brink of giving up hunting in the area, I don't see how it can get much worse. I would suggest taking a camera with you and documenting as much of this as you possibly can. As far as the deer away goes, it's tough to prove, but just because it's his land doesn't mean he can dump caustic chemicals wherever he wants. You may also want to talk to the neighbors surrounding him and see if they have had any problems with him as well, it would sure help if you had some support. Good luck in whatever path you choose. Where in WI are ya? I live in Stevens Point but hunt up near Pelican Lake in NW Langlade County. Who knows, maybe one of these times this guy is out trying to bother you a pack of wolves will take care of him for ya!