HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Land owner problem
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:55 PM
mr.mc54
Typical Buck

Default Land owner problem

I have a neighbor who is always messing with me. I caught him dumping deer away all along our line fence today and can't believe someone would go to the trouble of doing this, to just mess with a guy. I have been a land owner of this property for over 12 years now and have never had any trouble with other neighbors in the area. He also ties white plastic bags on all the runways that run between his property and mine. He puts out manakins in orange suits in diferent areas also. I have never shot onto his property or over our line fence. I have a permanent box blind 8 feet off the property line and faces away from his property. The reason for the stand location is I have been failing in health and cannot climb a tree any longer and cannot walk very far. My wife drops me off and picks me up when I call her.

What is wrong with people that they would do this? I still get deer, however, this guy takes the fun out of being out in the woods. I know the stand location is what has him upset, but the alternative is to give up hunting and I am just sick about doing this. I talked to him today and explained all the above however he said he can "dump his garbage any where he wants on his property".

Has anyone ever had any experience with this deer away stuff?
How long does it last and do the deer eventually get used to it?

Any tips would be appreciated! I just had to vent.